Frequently Asked Questions
Questions and Answers
1. Sofas, loveseats and chairs
2. Kitchen / Dinette Sets
3. Mattress, box spring sets, & mattress pads (twin, double, queen or king) – in very good condition please!
4. Bed Frames: Twin, double, queen or king (must be disassembled with all hardware bagged and taped to frame)
5. Toddler beds and crib mattresses
6. Dressers, mirrors, end tables, coffee tables
7. TVs – digital ready with remote taped to it – 32 inches and smaller
8. Small microwave ovens, toasters, irons, vacuum cleaners, radios, clocks, etc. All appliances must be in good working condition.
9. Clean linens and bedding: Sheets, bed blankets, comforters, towels, bath rugs (Please bag or bundle in sets and label with size)
10. Clean area rugs (6ft.x 9ft. or smaller – rolled, tied and marked with size)
11. Framed pictures (20’x 30” or smaller only)
12. Lamps – table and floor lamps
13. Dishes, glasses, pots and pans, flatware, kitchen utensils – no crystal stemware please
14. Bed Pillows and mattress pads
15. Draperies, curtains, blinds or rods
1. Cabinet or Console Televisions or Projection TVs – Large TVs of any kind
2. Sofa beds of any kind
3. Entertainment centers or Wall units
4. Hutches or China Cabinets
7. Televisions without digital capability
8. Books, toys, games, etc.
9. Clothing, shoes
10. Exercise equipment
11. Cleaning items (mops, buckets
13. Computer Hardware
14. Large Appliances (Washers, Dryers, Refrigerators
Found in Faith Ministries is currently located in Bel Air, Maryland and serves the Harford County region. We are always looking to expand and partner with neighboring counties to meet the pressing needs in our area.