The Fresh Start Furniture Program will be transitioning to a referral-only process beginning August 1st, 2019. If you are in need of furniture prior to May 1st, please call 443-519-2464 to schedule an appointment with our donations coordinator.
The Fresh Start Furniture Program at Found in Faith Ministries strives to maintain a wide variety of furniture and home goods items to meet the needs of Harford County’s most vulnerable families. There are no charges or fees for any items we provide.
Item availability is based on current inventory in-stock. We cannot guarantee that all requested items will be available on the day of your appointment. You will be placed on a waiting list for any unavailable items at that time.
We encourage all clients to arrange transportation for your scheduled appointment. If transportation cannot be arranged, please note that delivery of items may take up to 4-6 weeks based on inventory and availability of volunteers.
Those in need of furniture and household goods must be referred by one of our many local community partners. To see a list of our community partners that can provide a referral, please click here. If you are not currently working with any of the agencies listed, please call 443-519-2464 and select option 8.
For Referral Partners:
Check out more information here on how you can become a Found in Faith Ministries Community Referral Partner today!
- If your client meets our program requirements listed below, please complete our Online Referral Form. Your client will be contacted in 48-72 hours by one of our dedicated volunteer staff.
- Please note that ALL referrals must be submitted online by a Community Referral Partner staff member only.
- To download a PDF version of our Referral Form for your client’s completion prior to your agency’s online submission, please click here.
1) Be 18 years of age or older
2) Be a resident of Harford County
3) Must not exceed income limits listed below